will we win the kite competition?

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Autumn's Math Learning

Hey you guys have you missed me? NO! it's a rhetorical question people, Jeez! Anyway did you guys know that mathematics are situated with kites too? Shh don't tell Miss Leitsman will get to happy and explode into a giant math problem explaining her happiness. The concept I chose was the altitude of a kite. You can determine the altitude of a kite by going on this website and reading the article,http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/airplane/kitehigh.html. Altitude is situated with other things, for example Mount Everest you could build a snow man up there say hi to Jesus for me while you're up ha-ha I crack my self up, all jokes aside it's the highest mountain in the world scientists use Altitude to determine the mountain's elevation meaning how high it is. Here are some images of Mount Everest just in case you don't what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment