will we win the kite competition?

Monday, June 16, 2014

Jasmine Rodriguez Gold Goals

Wow look at me now!  I've gotten so far just by making goals and setting them for myself.  When I was in elementary school I have always wanted to be in honor roll  for more than 1 time.  I told one of my teachers and they said ,"set goals for yourself and if you achieve them then set higher ones that you're sure you can achieve." .  Now I set goals for myself and friends so not only I met my expectations but so do my friends.  In ELA my group has to set goals we can met for building our kite.  Now introducing our group goals... drum roll pleaseeee.... 

goal #1- Most innovative kite. My team picked this goal because we want people to look at our kite and say "wow that is a very unique kite and its so detailed and I love it! i'm so gonna vote for that kite!" 

goal #2- Most beautiful kite. I made my team pick this goal because I am positive that we will make our kite look flawless and people will be sure to vote for us. I mean who doesn't like the scenery of a California beach!?

goal #3- Team with the least waste. We as in my team picked that goal because we wanted to save the use of paper or plastic or anything and decided to recycle everything we are using for our kite project.

1 comment:

  1. Love your paragraph topic sentence it really shows what your intention is on writing this.Creative ides

    ReplyDelete