will we win the kite competition?

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jasmine's road to picking a kite

Whoa hold up wait a minute! What are the different styles of kites!? Well I mean what causes them to be a kite? First things first is the sled kite. Its well know for it being light, works great in motion, stability, and sturdiness. Its shaped like a parachute but has a scoop in it. I think it would be better if i showed you a picture... 



Next is the box kite. Whoa that seems interesting... The box kite is well known for its high lifts. Wouldn't that mean it takes longer? Huh I guess so. Ok back to the point the box kite is 3D so its stands out. Its like a open kite in the middle then the outside is a box. Well no kidding now i know why the name is a box kite thanks for pointing that out captain obvious. Well a box kite looks like this.



The delta kite. Huh sound familiar. Whatever a delta kite is important for flying very high angles. Wow so it can twist and turn!? I'll make sure to tell my group about this kite! Also the kite can go through any wind most importantly like high winds. Jeez sounds like a perfect kite! Wow the delta kite looks like a beauty. Oh you wanna check it out right?



Oh snap theirs two box kites!? I got to see this! Wait it not a boxed kite its a boxed winged kite. Well I've been told it has been used in the army and it has wings so I think it would fly better with the wings. Who ever made this kite is smart and creative I'll show you guys a picture.



Last but not least we have our diamond kite!!! Well my team and have been really picky going back and forth with which kite we should use so we finalized on a diamond kite yay!!! The diamond kite is one of the most well know kites out of all kites. Also on websites I have seen they are easier to build. Yes! that's what I need! well that's how a diamond kite looks. But always remember our will look soooo much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment