will we win the kite competition?

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jasmine's Best flight tips!

What conditions are ideal to fly in?
                                                                                                                           
The ideal Weather to fly a kite in is a windy yet sunny day. I dont think you want to be freezing cold while flying your kite in. I know this because on the website Yahoo it states,"8-10 miles an hour blowing into an open field. You also don't want it to be raining just a sunny windy day with clear skies." This shows me that the certain weather can also decide what kite you can make. This relates to me because we soon are going to be flying our kite and we don't want it to get ruined by the weather. 

1 comment:

  1. Well said. I like how you added the site you used for your evidence to support your whole clue here.

    ReplyDelete